|
闇に惑いし哀れな影よ・・・ 人を傷つけ貶めて、 罪に溺れし業の魂 ・・・ いっぺん、死んで見る?
O Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
I'm here to atone for the sins that I had committed. This is my mission. In the twilight, I feel the pain and sorrows of men... The pitiful souls hidden behind the shadows, drowned in the unforgivable sins. I'll ferry these empty souls to the eternity of twilight... Emptiness filled my heart... Sometimes I do not understand the feelings I experience.. Can I understand them?
|
Saturday, August 11, 2007 Freedom...
In this still, unchangeable moments of time, In this moment of eternity. Remembering ones face deep with the heart, Repeatedly, time after times. It is only then, realizing the feeling within... (I) Being too used to the freedom that is simple, carefree and free... Not being used to the life that is stiff, rigid (actions and words), and repeatedly motions (routine).... The feeling that comes from accepting and understanding is warm. No matter it is (or not) a mistake. For because, " that is the living me"... The real me... How well can ones understand one another? No matter how long it will take, Keep preying that one day the feelings will be felt by one another... I killed a Hollow at 3:01 AM |
Name: Eileen K.Hikaru Age: 20 this year... hee.. Birthday: 23/01/87 (Rmb my birthday gift..Hee.) Horoscope: Aquarius Guardian Planet: uranus Element: Wind School: Currently graduated from Ngee Ann poly.. If you really ask me what i really enjoy doing in life, I believe I will tell you, listening to Music. Esp when I'm in bad mood. Music rules my life. Without it I really find life boring. Hee.. Therefore I'm really grateful and really cant imagine if one day I lose my sense of hearing and sight. It will be the most terrible thing that could ever happen, as I cant see the beautiful lyrics written in the song which touched my heart. Below, I had put down a few songs which I really like. They are Japanese songs. sorry if you aren't Jap culture fans. By orange Range - sayonara - Walk on - Lights - Beautiful Day - Kizuna By Kinki Kids - Harmony of December - 夏模様 - Snow! Snow! Snow! - 真冬のパンセ - mou kimi igai aisenai (The 1st song that I listen to by Kinki kids) Watching anime is my next hobby in life. Sometimes in life, there are things which we can't put into real actions or there are things which makes us feel inprefect. In a make believe world, it allowed us to meke things happen. Below, I had include a few of my favourite anime. Rurouni Kenshin by Nobuhiro Watsuki -This is not the 1st anime I watched, but this is the 1st anime that make me wanna understand the art of samurai sword skills. Even to the extend of learning it. By the way, I actually prefered the comics version. Anime version allowed me to see the amazing fighting skills but Comics have a better story line. I had always see them as killer; filled with sins. In this anime, it makes me have a different view towards samurai.. In their ain't prefect life, do all the plues and minues really add up to zero? Isn't this the same logi in our life, or at least I feel is my life... Bleach - This is the lastest hit anime in Japan. The storyline begins with a shinigami from soul society being sent to the real world on an assignment. Kurosaki Ichigo is a high school student leading a normal life unti that day he met Rukia, Kuchiki Rukia, the shinigami sent to protect his town.. Bleach is not a romance anime for a sure thing. But I still hope that the creater will match this funny pair up: Ichigo and Rukia. In this anime, I found answer to questions that I'm puzzled about.. it talks about beliefs... What do you want to protect in life? Being in a noble family; what will you choose to uphold- rules or promise? 'Yozora no hoshitachi no hikari' means 'The stars light in the night sky'. This is a place which I created to share about my feelings/ thoughts/ updates. To be honest, I am a very feeling person. A lot of time I do or make a decission based on my feelings. Up till now, it had not play me out. hee.. But that does not means I will lose my sense of direction without it. This is a tiny intro about me. Not very detailed but I feel is enough. Hee.. If you happen to drop-by, please leave your 'footprint'(little msg) behind. Will certainly be great to see you around.Hee... Last but not least, all the information posted here is sololy personal comments, does not represent the stand of any organizations or related. Thanks.. [My feelings] [Favourite songs] [My thoughts] [link] [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|